91 factors out of 100
Lot measurement: 30 to 50 kilos.
If anybody says you may't get a bona fide sativa buzz from a CBD pressure, they clearly haven't messed with the scrumptious Forbidden V from Wisconsin native model Canndigenous.
Bursting with daring notes of citrus and candy cookie dough, Forbidden V gives a easy prime that's good for daytime puffs. It balances that heat cerebral buzz with a subtler physique excessive, although, that I really feel in my joints lengthy after taking a couple of drags of the sticky flower.
Candigen costs are a bit larger than another manufacturers we've reviewed, however we advocate Forbidden V for its unbelievable taste profile and sturdy results. Canndigenous reviews that they’ve grown 30-50 kilos of their strains, so relaxation assured: There’s a lot to go round… for now!
You should purchase Forbidden V and different strains proper from the Canadian web site. Since all of their merchandise comprise lower than 0.3% THC, they continue to be authorized to purchase and ship.
By no means miss a assessment: Subscribe to Leafly Publicationand obtain the Leafly app.
Leafly Rankings 2023: 45 prime and worth flowers to purchase ranked flowers from 8 US states
About our scores
Leafly Rankings 100 Level Scale
- 95-100 Good: exemplary hashish
- 90-94 Excellent: a hashish product of superior character and magnificence
- 85-89 Excellent: a weed with particular qualities
- 80-84 Good: a strong weed, effectively made
- 75-79 Mediocre: a smokable weed which will have minor flaws
- 50-74 Not really helpful
How we charge
The dried sprouts, cured, packed and offered, reviewed by baggage in tastings, are given a singular level. We deal with aroma, style, impact, look, pedigree, cultivation technique, and extra.
Our editors deal with wonderful and broadly accessible ganja at an affordable value. Particular qualities embrace:
High-shelf: It's not low cost, or essentially plentiful, nevertheless it's actually good. Welcome to the highest shelf.
Good Buys: Fantastic, reasonably priced, broadly accessible pot.
Hashish classifications and ethics Leafly Information
Leafly Information goals to keep up and broaden its experience, authority and belief.
Experience is constructed by means of years of evaluations, interviews with growers, visits to weed areas, and collected information about hashish horticulture, flavors, historical past, and tradition. Leafly Information editors and freelancers have a mixed 50 years expertise with hashish.
We wish to be correct and impartial, with insurance policies that embrace:
- Actual tastings—If we had smoked it, we’d not have reviewed it. At Leafly Rankings, all scores come from a number of tastings.
- Independence-Leafly skilled reviewers are paid by Leafly and are impartial. We settle for assessment samples with out promise of protection. Leafly analysis employees can’t settle for bribes. We usually pay our personal bills and report what readers wish to see.