The Division of Hashish Management (“DCC” or “the Division”) is looking for preliminary suggestions from events on the next proposed guidelines:
Elimination of the registration price for medical marijuana sufferers and caregivers
- The DCC proposes to cancel the rule that imposes the medical marijuana registration price of $50 for sufferers and $25 for caregivers yearly.
- The DCC encourages eligible sufferers to stay within the Medical Marijuana Management Program (“MMCP”). Remaining as a affected person within the MMCP ensures that the affected person speaks with a certified physician about their situation and maintains entry to medical marijuana in at present working medical marijuana dispensaries. As well as, when the sale of non-medical marijuana begins, the purchases of MMCP sufferers will not be topic to the excise tax utilized to non-medical gross sales for the authorized standing.
Medical marijuana processor renewal price discount
- The DCC proposes to chop the annual license renewal price for medical marijuana processors in half, from $100,000 to $50,000.
Medical Marijuana Momentary Worker ID Card
- The DCC is proposing to implement a brief medical marijuana worker badge to simplify and expedite the hiring and onboarding course of for medical marijuana trade staff.
- The momentary worker badge course of will expedite the everyday medical marijuana entity worker approval course of by permitting an applicant for an worker badge to start working at a facility upon submission by the licensed medical marijuana entity of 1) a whole and correct worker badge utility, 2) attestations that the worker doesn’t have any violations on his file that may disqualify him from acquiring a badge and three) proof that the applicant has submitted fingerprints for a BCI and FBI verify.
- The licensed medical marijuana facility is answerable for conducting a radical background analysis to verify that the worker applicant doesn’t have a disqualifying offense and is in compliance with all program guidelines.
- A short lived worker ID card is legitimate for 90 days.
Grownup Hashish License Functions
- Please click on right here for extra data.
The Division will evaluation and think about the feedback obtained earlier than submitting the proposed guidelines to the Frequent Sense Initiative and the Joint Committee on Revision of Company Guidelines pursuant to Chapter 119 of the Revised Code of Ohio. Each processes will give stakeholders extra alternatives to touch upon the proposed guidelines.